MAKE GIFT GIVING HASSLE-FREE WITH GC REGALO!

by - August 31, 2017

For as long as I can remember, I always bought gifts for my classmates, teachers and family because my lola would always say to me that a gift is a way of saying 'thank you' for what a person has done for me and/or for including me to celebrate their special day. I remember making keychains out of beads and bendable wires to form names to having pins personalized with a cute doodle of the person I am giving it to when I was in gradeschool. As I got older, I started becoming more practical with gift-giving and started looking for inexpensive yet useful gifts for the people I am thankful for.

It was a struggle and a case of trial-and-error but I was able to successfully find the perfect fool-proof gifts for my friends and family that fit my budget and great for any occasion! And with the Christmas season just right around the corner, I no longer have to panic on what to give them! So, without further ado, here are four (4) fool-proof gift ideas perfect for anyone celebrating something special or for the holidays:

Photo taken from Pinterest
Handmade/Personalized items like chocolate barks, candles, gift baskets, etc.
Last year, I struggled to find gifts for my family because I wanted something different and useful at the same time; something that they will not put away for future use then completely forget about it. I went around different shopping malls and bazaars near my area but nothing stood out for me. I decided to check for gift suggestions on Pinterest and I came across various recipes for chocolate barks from indulgent to guilt-free flavors - a perfect and fool-proof gift for anyone of all ages!

Depending on your budget and the ingredients you choose, it can cost you around PHP 600 and up. I was able to spend less than the budget I orginally planned and used the extra for our Christmas raffle and game prizes! Hit three birds with one stone lol. And FYI, the chocolates I made for all of them lasted for only a day and I had to buy a few more ingredients to make a new batch for them haha!



Check out my Pinterest board for more DIY gifts you can give your friends and family!

Natural, Cruelty-Free Products like Human Nature
These products have been a staple in my family's daily makeup and/or skincare routines. We first started using Human Nature sometime in January 2016, using lip balms and essential oils at first, then we tested their other products for haircare, body, etc. and we have not switched to other products ever since!

For those who have not encountered these products, Human Nature is a Philippine brand known for their pro-poor, pro-environment, all-natural and cruelty-free products that started in 2007. Too good to be true, you say? That may be so but these products are absolutely heaven sent! What I love about these products aside from how effective and inexpensive it is, the company sources its ingredients/materials from rural low-income communities to help them make a living. And, their products are not exclusively for women! They also have a line for men, infants to children, and even pets! 


I have always raved about these products whenever someone ask for brands worth trying and I have given my friends a few items from their line as well. They all love it so far! These products are also my go-to alternatives whenever my favorite Korean skincare products run out of stock. You can totally follow the 10-step Korean skincare routine just by using Human Nature!



To know more about their brand, what they stand for and the products they offer, check out their website!  

Planners/Journals
Planners have been my savior since high school. It has kept my schedules organized and it has taught me to manage my time well (although I still procrastinate from time to time hehe). During my first year in high school, I was obsessed with Papemelroti and bought my very first planner there since it was inexpensive and versatile, too! The more I used it, the more I thought it would be a perfect gift for my classmates and teachers and that has not changed until I got to college. I usually like to get planners that are not only inexpensive but has more than just keeping track of your daily activities and ever since bullet journals became a thing, I thought it was the perfect way to start for those who do not have the time to create their own.

I am currently obsessed with my 2017 Belle de Jour Power Planner which I got as a gift from my cousin last Christmas as it lets me maximize its pages with its yearly goals, happiness lists, events calendar and many more! I also like how it includes a booklet called "Perks of a Bella" where it has tons of coupons you can use throughout the year and a card which lets you accumulate points and use it to purchase next year's planner! Savvy, indeed! And a great gift for someone who is always jampacked with tasks!


Where I purchase my planners: PapemelrotiBelle de Jour, Starbucks (accumulation of stickers), Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (accumulation of stickers), National Bookstore, The Paper Stone, Scribe, and Fullybooked.


And last but definitely not the least, 
SMGP 500
Photo from Nuffnang
Gift Cards and/or Certificates like SM Gift Pass/SM Gift Check/SM Gift Certificate
Have you ever been invited to a celebration at the last minute and have absolutely no time to mull on what gift to give? Been there, done that, and I do not want to ever experience that again! Gift cards and gift passes such as the SM Gift Certificate is the perfect gift for any occasion because you do not have to spend hours and hours checking every store at the mall or worry that someone else might have the same gift as yours (it also saves you from the *possible* humiliation of getting the wrong size! Yikes!). These passes have saved my life way too many times and the best part? It is accepted in all SM affiliated establishments nationwide! 

I like to give these to some of my friends or family members who I am not quite sure about what they might really want and/or if they can afford everything they want. I think it is more practical because they get to choose when or where to use it rather than giving them a gift they might not really like or use.


Here is the list of the SM affiliated establishments that accepts the Gift Pass/Check/Certificate:



Check out GC Regalo's website for more products and promos!


Hey there! Did you find this article useful? Feel free to share this with your friends and family by clicking one of the share buttons below. If you have any suggestions/comments, leave a comment below. If you want to collaborate, send me an e-mail at withlovesamblog@gmail.com. Kamsahamnida!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Kamsahamnida! Have a great day!