MEET MY NEW TRAVEL BUDDY TO TAIWAN!

by - August 17, 2017

It's been weeks since our Taiwan trip and I still cannot get over this must-have item whenever you travel! And it only costs for as low as PHP 220.00 a day! 

Whenever we travel, my phone is mostly out of reach because I only own a prepaid sim and I am too lazy to subscribe to my carrier's roaming services. I tried it twice when I went to Dubai in 2014 and Japan in 2016, but it miserably failed me and even left me with a PHP 0.00 balance once. And unlike our booked Airbnb apartment in South Korea that had a wifi egg that we could use for the time being, our Airbnb apartment in Taiwan did not and as a result, I had to search for a great wifi rental service available here in the Philippines. Thank goodness that Miss Ana Gonzales of Anagon's Blog wrote an article about using Flytpack in one of her trips and I decided to put it to the test as well!

Flytpack is an affordable wi-fi router rental that allows you to connect multiple devices at the same time and gives you an unlimited wi-fi access everywhere. Some models (not in picture) can also be used as a portable charger and it is totally hassle free to bring! 

The renting process is quite simple. You can easily do it online in just a few minutes and you can choose whether to pick the device from their office or they will send it to you through a courier service. Same goes for returning it but I opted to drop it off at their kiosk at the airport (they have a drop box at the right side of the kiosk if you arrive during the wee hours). The kiosk is located across the Philippine Airlines Ticketing Office at the Departures area of Terminal 3.


You can bring Flytpack everywhere and the rates per day are not that bad! They even have a cross-country package if you plan to fulfill your dreams of traveling the world and still want an unlimited access to the internet because, let's face it, we need to keep our followers updated (chos!). 


Aside from pocket wi-fi, Flytpack also offers JR Pass if you plan to visit Japan, overseas simcards and attraction passes to selected areas around the world!

My verdict: I will definitely use this for my next trip this year! I had no problems with the connection and it lasted pretty much the whole day even though three of us were connected to the device. I was expecting to get the model that acts as a powerbank as well but it was alright, the smaller one fits right in my pocket and I could easily bring it anywhere (especially when we go out to buy a few things from the convenience stores). Their staff were also punctual to update me from the very beginning until the refund process. I definitely recommend that you try it out!



For more information on Flytpack, just visit their website at www.flytpack.com 
or click here. If you have other inquiries, you can send them an e-mail at hello@flytpack.com or see their Contact Us page for more options.


Hey there! Did you find this article useful? Feel free to share this with your friends and family by clicking one of the share buttons below. If you have any suggestions/comments, leave a comment below. If you want to collaborate, send me an e-mail at withlovesamblog@gmail.com. Kamsahamnida!

You May Also Like

2 comments

Kamsahamnida! Have a great day!